Date given: Tuesday, 2nd February 2021
Handout for all of Lecture 04 as pdf. (This has the same content as the web version you are reading here.)
Table of contents
- Introduction to Part II: Do Cultural Differences in Moral Psychology Explain Political Conflict on Climate Change?
- Do Ethical Attitudes Shape Political Behaviours?
- Moral Pluralism: Beyond Harm
- Moral Foundations Theory: An Approach to Cultural Variation
- Operationalising Moral Foundations Theory
- Liberals vs Conservatives
- Conclusion So Far
- Question Session 04