Date given: Tuesday, 19th January 2021
Handout for all of Lecture 02 as pdf. (This has the same content as the web version you are reading here.)
Table of contents
- Why Is the Affect Heuristic Significant?
- Moral Intuitions and Emotions: Evaluating the Evidence
- The Affect Heuristic and Risk: A Case Study
- Moral Attributes Are Inaccessible
- Moral Attributes Are Accessible
- Conclusion: Two Puzzles
- PS: Does emotion influence moral judgment or merely motivate morally relevant action?
- Question Session 02