Date given: Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
Handout for all of Lecture 07 as pdf. (This has the same content as the web version you are reading here.)
Table of contents
- Linking Ethics to Moral Psychology: A Different Approach
- Preview: Ethics vs Physics
- Greene contra Ethics (Railgun Remix)
- A Dual Process Theory of Ethical Judgement
- Cognitive Miracles: When Are Fast Processes Unreliable?
- What Is the Role of Fast Processes In Not-Justified-Inferentially Judgements?
- Which Moral Scenarios Are Unfamiliar?
- Conclusion: Guesses Aren’t Evidence
- Question Session 07